2015 Run or Walk for Rowe
Posted By Cottage Hospital on Sep 16 2015
LOCATION: Kings Plain Field, High Street, Woodsville, NH.
START: 5K Walk 9am, Run & Speedwalk 9:30am
REGISTRATION FEE: 5K Speedwalk and 8K Run = $30.00 (Early Bird Registration), or $35 on the day of the event. 5K Walk is Free. Race day registration begins at 8am.
As a runner or walker, and partner of Cottage Hospital, your support is critical so that we can expand our services to accommodate the growing healthcare demands of our community. We have begun work on a new rural health center, the Rowe Health Center, named in memory of beloved long time local physician, Dr. Harry Rowe. Dr. Rowe’s mission was to educate and provide medical access to our residents, and all proceeds from this event will go toward achieving that mission.
Early Bird Registration is $30. Registration the day of the event is $35.
This annual 8K USA T&F sanctioned race is great for all runners. Course maps can be found below. An event T-Shirt, promo bag and event party are included in the registration price. Please contact the race director with any questions at 603.747.9707.
Sign-up online by clicking the link below. If you prefer, you can download the registration form below to print, fill out and mail in your registration.
For sponsorships, download and print the form below.
Collect & Win Prize List:
- $30: 25th Annual Cottage Hospital Road Race & Walk-A-Thon T-Shirt and Event SWAG bag
- $100: Your choice of a voucher for a free flu shot courtesy of Cottage Hospital Infection Control Department or a “Survive the Cold Season” Tote Bag
- $300: Emergency Preparedness “Cottage Hospital Boat Tote” packed with products to keep you safe!
- $500: Your choice of a $50 gift certificate to a local business
- GRAND PRIZE: The top fundraiser who raises $500 or more will get: A One Night/ Two Day Vacation Package for 2 at the Lake Morey Resort (Includes lodging, breakfast, dinner and unlimited green fees and use of resort’s standard amenities.)
MANY GREAT RAFFLE PRIZES WILL BE AWARDED DURING THE AWARDS CEREMONY!
Check back here for event update and additional information.